- Casting Time
- 1 Action
- Materials Required
- Diamond dust w orth at least 100 gp, which the spell consumes
You imbue a creature you touch with positive energy to undo a debilitating effect. You can reduce the target’s exhaustion level by one, or end one of the following effects on the target:
- One effect that charmed or petrified the target
- One curse, including the target’s attunement to a cursed magic item
- Any reduction to one of the target’s ability scores
- One effect reducing the target’s hit point maximum
Is Greater Restoration Good?
Overall Rating: Blue. This means that greater restoration is a great spell and you should strongly consider this spell for your character.
Overall Notes: Great spell to have that can get you or party members out of very tricky situations.
Class Specific Ratings for Greater Restoration
Artificer: By 17th level, you are really hoping another party has this spell. If you have somehow made it to 17th level without that, pick it up here.